background color imagefill


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello

I would like to ask you why I see this square in red color just in my local xampp installation. If I run the code in the remote server (http://www.arreglaordenador.com/numberimage2.php) I see the square in black color instead of red. Do you have any ideas?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: (text)
<?php

$im = imagecreatetruecolor(100, 100);

// sets background to red
$red = imagecolorallocate($im, 255, 0, 0);
imagefill($im, 0, 0, $red);

header('Content-type: image/png');
imagepng($im);
imagedestroy($im);
?>
Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
65 Like 36 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Putting double spaces instead of single spaces
Im looking at trying to replace all single spacing between fields with double spacing

At pres

question about stripslashes and real_escape_string
im cleaning up an old app that I wrote fixing some of the vulernabilities from attacks.

I hav

New to PHP and just trying to understand a little code.
I hope I'm not annoying anyone or breaking the rules but I was wondering about this bit of code righ

array_map() probably obvious mistake
The code below is part of a class to escape strings, but should also accept an array, using array_ma

[function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Okay I wrote this little script to upload a csv file that is located on my webhosts server to a mysq

insert/update functions for mysql, what do you think?
I am working on two really simple functions that automatically generate (and execute) insert and upd

MySQL Primary key gap
Alright, so I have a table with 26 entries in it (id, filename, caption) for my image randomiser (ht

[RESOLVED] Socket/Port remains open after app crashes
I'm having this problem with a networked app in vb.net.

If the program exits normally the por

Problems with returning true or false in eval()'d code
Hi guys,

Would appreciate some help with a problem when running eval() on a function that sho

php multiple action on submit
I have a form which says:

<form enctype='multipart/form-data' method='post' action='pr

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash