chat


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hello i'm amir i need a chat source code in asp.net 2.0 without Ajax. anybody can help me?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
148 Like 53 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Alternate messaging
I have 4 strings in MySQL db1

$string1 : Hello
$string2 : Hi
$string3 : Great
$strin

Displaying values from a SQL count...
Hi,
Easy enough question i just forget the exact method ..
I have ...

Code: //count win

Simple MySQL script is not working
Hey guys,

Just familiarizing myself with PHP and MySQL. I am following along in the O'Reilly

Find only certain URLs from page ... regex (semi-complete script)
Hi guys,

What I need to do is take a page & extract all the URLs from the page &a

TimeZoneOffset
Hello,

Please i need your help. I have a system that users can use to punch in and out. This

Sending an SMS Message with ASP.NET
Often times it may be a requirement for your web application to send an SMS message. Such examples w

Asset Transfer from One plant to another within same company code
Hi,

Please advise how to transfer one asset from one plant to another plant within same c

Remore client postprocessing phase getting dump SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC
Hello Expects,I have started remore client copy. Data was copied successfully. but while running pos

Unable to display contents in Second Drop Down Box
Hi All,

What I am trying to do is 2 dependent drop down boxes and when user selects su

Echoing a Variable from a Object
How do I get a variable from the new User Class to echo out in this clasS?

class MyApp
{

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash