Multiple server callbacks (NOT POSTBACKS)

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello, I have 2 different javascript client side functions that are on timers. When the timers elapse they do a server callback and check for pending data. The first one executes perfectly by itself. The second one calls back and receives data perfectly as well...by itself. The problem I have is that when they are both enabled they *seem* to step on each other as there is only one conduit to the server and back. So I have everything segregated up to that point. To my knowledge I only have one...Page.ClientScript.GetCallbackEventReference.... to work with. Is there any way to keep them seperate. To my thinking what would be ultimate would be to have two DIFFERENT CallbackEventReferences for each clientside javascript function to use as its own. As usuall TIA Brainiacs

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
127 Like 16 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

using explode() to fill in checkboxes
Hi

I have a field stored in a table that contains regions in the UK separated by commas. Ther

Best way to read this text file.
Hi.I am planning to make a small application in C# to convert the players from Football manager 2010

Send current URL in URL with a $_GET variable problem.
Hello community,

I have created a function that gets the current variable of a page, example:

FlashVar function how to insert variables
Hi guys. Im new in this forum and also new in php programming. Can you help me about this code?
<

Pro-rata Billing in Periodic Billing for Rental
Hi guys,

We have a situation, where a rental contract starts at the mid of the month say

Error: SQL Syntax; Line 1
Code:

<?php require "global_settings.php"; ?>
<title&g

Problem with HTTP Caching...?
Hi there, im trying to implement caching. But it doesn't always work.
I post it here because ther

Deleting pointers froms vector?
Hi. I have a vector filled with pointers and I want to delete the pointers. I could do a loop and do

Forum tutorial
Im a beginner in PHP. Im making a forum(previous questbook, counter and few others) to learn. For no

IP Logger for Voting Script
Can anybody help me place an IP logger into my voting script?
I know that maybe it is not as secu

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash