Multiple server callbacks (NOT POSTBACKS)


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello, I have 2 different javascript client side functions that are on timers. When the timers elapse they do a server callback and check for pending data. The first one executes perfectly by itself. The second one calls back and receives data perfectly as well...by itself. The problem I have is that when they are both enabled they *seem* to step on each other as there is only one conduit to the server and back. So I have everything segregated up to that point. To my knowledge I only have one...Page.ClientScript.GetCallbackEventReference.... to work with. Is there any way to keep them seperate. To my thinking what would be ultimate would be to have two DIFFERENT CallbackEventReferences for each clientside javascript function to use as its own. As usuall TIA Brainiacs
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
127 Like 16 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Query failed issue with php script but works fine in mssql manager!
hi i have the script below which copies data from one table to another but will only insert new data

FILTER_CALLBACK -- Files?
Hi All,

I'm using the php filter functions to validate my form data. For custom filters, I'm

Deleting Partners on the Customer Master.
Does SAP handle removing the Partner from Open Sales Orders when a Partner is deleted in the Custome

Writting a script to arrange images........ need some help
Ok so here is the link

http://hmtotc.com/dev/projects/vrassociates/jeweler_dev/admin/index.ph

Keeping data in form
How can I keep whatever I write in the form?

php/xmlrpc class issue
I am working on xml-rpc in php to start with.

I have a class that only has variables defined

Can't shake the "Warning: include()" error
I've just uploaded my site to a new server and where I have PHP include tags in my HTML, the browser

How to kill asynchronous postback / current postback?
Hi,here is my problem:I have a web site with many pages of which some may take time to process resul

fopen() security
As i understood the usage of fopen() for it to function correctly the Dir you write to has to be rw

Filename and Line Number Custom Error
I have a class, with a method that accepts 2 parameters. I would like to output error messages.

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash