Loop Through Date Range


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi guys,
I have date range as parameter like 01/JAN/2009 TO 16/JAN/2009 now i want to loop through this date range and want to get date like
01/JAN/2009,02/JAN/2009.....16/JAN/2009.how can i achive this ?
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
267 Like 53 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Display a default image
I am trying to display generic image for items that don't have one, but I can't get it to display.

How to generate a random array of integers subject to a certain constraint
I am writing a program that asks the user to enter an integer N and then generates a random array of

Keep newlines from textarea?..
I'm creating a simple encoding program, and what I want it to do is retain the newlines, as echoing

Php navigation
I have four buttons on a php page.
If i click a button it will redirect to different php pages.

same querie, or a new one??
Hi guys,

I'm still working on this drop down list. I've got the actual drop down list to wor

setcookie and isset($_COOKIE(name)) seem very finnicky.
I'm currently playing around with a user system with login and registration. I'm trying to use cooki

jquery validation in codeIgniter
hai i need to add client side validation to my fiels which are selected in a forloop.the fields are

Hi, explode and strstr.
Hi, I seem to be confused about the strstr function, eg. i have a string like:
"a.b.c.d.e.f&

Number Format
Hi All,

I have number '000000000050085' I want to format it to 500.85 Can any one give me

Strange HTML Tag?
I recently noticed some odd HTML appear in some of the websites I host. Not all of them are run on a

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash