Page Reload


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am having issues getting a page to reload after I submit data to a database. This form should input data to a DB and then I want it to reload and list what is in database. I have gotten it to reload and list the data but it always lists everything through to the second to last entry. The most current entry does not get listed. I must refresh the page to get it to list.

main form
Code: [Select]<?php
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
include 'refresh.php'; //should refresh the page
include 'dbc.php'; //database connection
include 'list_categories.php'; //lists all the categories from the database
echo "<br />";
?>
<form name="form1" method="post" action="add_category.php">
Add Category : <input name="category" type="text" id="category"><input type="submit" name="submit" value="Submit"></p>
</form>

<form name="form2" method="post" action="delete_category.php">
Delete: <?php include 'get_categories.php'; ?><input type="submit" name="submit" value="Submit">
</form>



<a href="http://budget.themarkhart.com/delete_all_categories.php">Delete All</a>



<a href="menu.php">Menu</a>

refresh.php
Code: [Select]<?php
$page = $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'];
header("Refresh: url=$page");
?>

list.php
Code: [Select]<?php

include 'dbc.php';

$result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM categories order by category ASC");

while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result))
{
echo $row['category'];
echo "<br />";
}

?>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
103 Like 23 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Form validation with functions
Hi there

I am trying to make a very simple form validation function. I currently have the fol

array_map() probably obvious mistake
The code below is part of a class to escape strings, but should also accept an array, using array_ma

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cann.....
hi, can someone help me with this? I keep getting this error....

Warning: session_start() [fu

Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=... not working as i thought it should
taken the following code from the php.net site the script is not working.

what is not happeni

Can't find a decent web analytics!!!
I've downloaded and installed Piwik. It's location detection based on IP addresses is fairly inaccur

How to Detect it is public_html or httpdocs?
How to check whether it is cPanel or Plesk?

If it found public_html perform <?php incl

PHP and MySQL Question/Help
I have a MySQL db with all my servers and all their details like server name, IP, OS, RAM etc etc 26

Best way to read this text file.
Hi.I am planning to make a small application in C# to convert the players from Football manager 2010

extract content from a website
i have written a code that will grab the content from the index page..
i would like to know how c

Problem executing bash script using shell_exec
Hi there,
I created a bash script file using following code to convert doc documents to pdf using

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash