Displaying returned XML in another PHP page


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have an online payment form that will return XML given if a payment is successful or declines. I am using PHP cURL to do this, and it all works from the standpoint of approving or denying transactions. However, what I want to do is have it redirect to a new page and display the output in a regular format (minus the XML brackets and such), but cannot get it to carry the data over from the processing page to the results page.

This is the tag I'm using in the processing page to direct when a payment is successful:

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Header("Location: /Approved.php?approvalcode=" . $xdoc2->approvalcode . "");

Currently it is passing just the approval code in the URL, but I am going to expand on this after I get the page working properly. Let's say this is part of my XML response I get back when I hit the server and post all the values it is looking for:

[errorcode] => 0 [errordesc] => Successful. [responsecode] => 1 [response] => 1 - APPROVED [approvalcode] => 766251

What needs to be coded in the Approved.php page to ensure these values are captured and displayed? This is an HTTPS setup, and from what I've read $_SESSION probably isn't the way to go (unless I'm told otherwise here), and I do not at all want to use cookies unless I have no choice. I've tried echo statements and $_GET statements but nothing is working, and I know it's because I'm missing something but cannot figure out what.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
181 Like 14 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Show specific day of the week
I have been racking my brain trying to get this function to work properly and it is doing so for eve

Adding delete feature to my forum
Hello I am currently trying to add a delete feature to my forum. I believe I have everything built r

[RESOLVED] Socket/Port remains open after app crashes
I'm having this problem with a networked app in vb.net.

If the program exits normally the por

TemplatePower & AJAX
Hi all,



I'm currently implementing some AJAX features in my PHP-framework (which is b

Image resize
Hi again fellers

I managed to sort out the issues with the folder,

Final hurdle is th

Sorting JTable on more than just the values listed in the columns
I have a collection of objects that store (among other things) two integer values. I only want to di

Populate drop down list from table??
Lets say for arguments sake that i have a table which contains the numbers 1 to 10.
How can i get

Had a simple form script that suddenly stopped working
It was made about a year ago and had been working fine. Last time it was known to work for sure was

Detail Expenses Report by Cost Center
I would like to obtain a report out of SAP that shows a list of expenses by cost center that shows t

Time-based image rotation script
I'm trying to write a PHP script that rotates an image based on what time of day it is. I want the

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash