Email to a friend script problems

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have this send-to-a-friend script with 2 issues:

1) When you open the form popup on a particular page, it includes the correct URL for that page (viewable on the popup form). But if you close it, go to another page, and open the popup again -- it shows the URL of the previous page (including it with the email). It holds the same URL no matter how many pages you go to and re-open the popup. Refresh does not help. You have to clear cookies, temp files, history (or one of those) in order to pull up the correct URL for the applicable page.

2) A random problem where sending the email does not include the page URL (blank where it should be on the email). A friend added:

Code: if ($refurl == '')
$refurl = 'http://www.domain.com';
at line 61 of recform.php so users will at least get the homepage URL when this problem occurs.

See attached files.

Help on these problems would be greatly appreciated

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
339 Like 38 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

IS Retail & Manufacturing
Hi

Can IS Retail and Manufacturing activities be done in same instance ie. in same client

Unable to customise toolbar in FCK
Parse XML
Good day,

I use oempro software and try to parse XMLReturn but it's not working for me, simpl

Help with captcha script needed
Hello,

I am working on a script where reCAPTCHA or a similar form of CAPTCHA will be used, f

Progress bar tracking file downloads
Hey guys, was wondering if there was a way to track how far a file has been downloaded. I know there

How to read CSS message data
Hi,
I have a requirement here. When working as a Dev angel for multiple customers its really di

Having a problem get the selected item from a drop down menu
I have been looking at this for days now.

I have a drop down menu that get it's values from a

I am stumped
OK. Here is what I am trying to do. I have the conditions set, and if the conditions are met, I want

Problem displaying "scraped" XML data
I'm basicly having trouble displaying XML data scraped from an URL using cURL.

What the code

strtotime issue
Hey all,

I'm playing around with some code, and basically the idea is:

Person changes

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash