DOMDocument

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello All,

I need to take an XML document, modify some of the nodes in it and then perform a selective reordering of a subset of nodes. The modification I have done without too much difficulty - extracting the current node as nodeValue, operating on the nodeValue to generate a new node with the desired structure and then replaceChild to replace the old node.

However, when I looked at reordering I hit a stumbling block. Much to my surprise I found that there appear to be no methods of DOMNode/DOMElement/DOMDocument to help me do the reordering. I thought I would first take out the nodes that require reordering and then add them back in. And then I found that on my local installation (PHP 5.2) last_child and lastChild both produced error messages.

Am I barking up the wrong tree here? Do I need to look at something other than DOMDocument? I'd hugely appreciate any help

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
237 Like 54 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Menu restriction
How can I restrict the individual menu that would appear when a user logs in so that all users are c

setcookie and isset($_COOKIE(name)) seem very finnicky.
I'm currently playing around with a user system with login and registration. I'm trying to use cooki

I would like "for" to wait 5 sec
I would like my 'for' loop to wait 5 sec before second iteration.

for ($i=0; $i<10

with clause
hi all, i have a big query that usually access the same table more than once. for example, i have s

Login Issue's
Code: <?php
$file = fopen('user.txt', 'r');

/* Set login to false initially */

Need a fuction to count entries in a field
Hi
I need a fuction to count how many times a email address is entered in to a field.

I ma

Looking for help on using joining mysql tables and php....
Does anyone have any good links to references on how to pull mysql data, through joining tables and

moving mouse to display image coordinates
I have an existing MFC application that shows an image in the main window.
I'd like to be able to

Share admin accross websites
I'm using .net memberships and roles in one of my sites, but I need to be able to share logins and p

whats wrong with my code please help!!!
this is the error

Warning: mysql_close(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link res

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash