Echo multiple lines of html code


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi guys,

I would like to know if there is a way to echo multiple lines of html codes.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I intend to echo a form if a variable is set and nothing if it is not set. And right now, I echo each line of html code, which works well but is a lot to do for such a thing. I am pretty sure there should be a better way to do it but I can't find how...

Any thoughts?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
115 Like 32 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Why doesn't this work? (SSH2)
This is my script:

Code: <?php
$connection = ssh2_connect('213.251.167.109', 22);

checkbox update
I am having a brain fart right now and i cant remember how to do this. if anyone could help that wou

Structure Question - One Table or One Table Per Record Set?
I have a web app (mySQL and PHP) which allows people to create an item with up to 200 records which

My query is being run with no results.
I have this.

Code: function DropUser($duser_id, $user_email, $user_username) {

Change of partner analyse in sales orders
Hello,

I changed the partner analyse for sales orders and added a new mandatory partnerro

how to get different value in second view of webdynpro?
hello guys,

In ABAP webdynpro I am trying to create one application having two views.

how to make database item unique
Hey guys,

is it possible to do this:

I have the database item $title being pulled for

Need help: how to catch acess of undefined class properties
Hello. I am learning OO with PHP and have hit a problem.
Some code runs as perfectly valid code,

PHP using IF to display error
i have a MySQL query and i want to display 1 thing only if the number of affected rows is >=1

Dynamically allocating the number of rows in a table based on a variable value
Hi,
I have situation here which i cannot resolve, I have a variable temp which stores the num

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash