Function module "DPS_CHECK_TABLE_EXISTS" not found (after OSS 1422843 impl)


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Dear All,

I implemented Note OSS 1422843.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
When i execute the new report RSPO2010, that creates a dump.

Dump Error :
Function module "DPS_CHECK_TABLE_EXISTS" not found

I checked, this Function module doesn't exist ...

Do you meet this problem too ?
How do you solve it please (nothing found on SAP Notes) ?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
240 Like 52 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Please help with SMTP Authenticated PHP Email Form
Hello, I'm creating a PHP email form, and for this particular server, I have to use SMTP Authenticat

PHP code needed to get/post form fields and request mysql query results.
I'm new to PHP

I've created an html form to allow the user to request a basic telephone dire

controlling/creating accounts with privileges
hi all,
i'm trying to figure out how i can create/control account with privileges, for instance a

How to load mysql (and other) extensions into PHP
How to load mysql (and other) extensions into PHP PHP Development forum discussing coding practices,

Google Map
I have done Google Map Integration for one my project. But for that we need the "latitude and l

Taking an HTML form and a PHP program and making it into one working file.
Hello,

So I would like to display everything INSIDE a specific directory. In other words, I

Checking BOM Authorization Group
Hai Friends,

I have developed a mulitilevel BOM display report. End users have been assig

Need help PLEASE
ok i have this warning showing up

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for

Having a problem get the selected item from a drop down menu
I have been looking at this for days now.

I have a drop down menu that get it's values from a

preg_replace question
Hello!!

I hope someone can help me with preg_replace.

I load two tables from an extern

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash