Post, not working, please help


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

The error is:
Method Not Allowed
The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /students/06/php/index.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.mesickonline.com Port 80

My code is:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
<title>Untitled Document</title>
</head>

<body>
<?
$truck=$_POST["bowser"];
if ($truck= "ford")
echo("hello peeps");
elseif ($truck= "chevy")
echo("don't drive chevys");
elseif ($truck= "dodge")
echo("get a real truck");
else
echo("type in your favorite vehical brand");
$bowser=fopen('index.html','a');
fwrite($bowser,$truck);
?>
<html>
<body>
</body>
</html>
</body>
</html>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
285 Like 30 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Doubles are giving me problems
Ok so, first of all i made a double = 0.05, but when running the debugger it shows up as 0.04999. I

cyrillic string conversion question
Hello,

First time here...

I would like to know if there is a way to convert a

extract data
Code: <div class="post hentry uncustomized-post-template">

Turning Data into URLs?
This may seem very basic to you, but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to do this since I don'

need help with mail()
hi i want to send an email with attaching pdf file using php. i have the following script but the pr

php mailer
How can i send a mail to large no, say 50,000 reciepients using [color=#0000FF]php mailer[/color]

Multi language - seo links
Im trying to figure out the best method to have a multi language website that will function with seo

how to get different value in second view of webdynpro?
hello guys,

In ABAP webdynpro I am trying to create one application having two views.

Getting number of affected rows in SQLPLUS..
Hi everyone,
I have a shell script where i am invoking sqlplus, running a query and saving t

trouble printing an array....
I'm having some trouble printing out an array forwards. I'm figuring out the high and low of an arra

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash