Problem in OnClientClick and OnClick sync


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,Strange and irritating problem: I have below button declaration in markup of the aspx page: The server side event btnBook_Click is not getting fired. If I remove ‘return´from OnClientClick="return true;" it works fine. Any idea why this is happening?Regards,
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
101 Like 34 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

modifying query string with no page refresh
Hi everybody,
I've tried to get info about my problem all over the internet but i didn't find out

please help me in this update statment
hi every one

if I have table and this data in it

id name
10

quotes changing
hi all

in my content

opening quotes " changes to “

close qu

Form File Upload
I've read through tons of resources and tutorials and as far as I can tell, my code is accurate, but

extending tidy
I have problem with type-hinting and extending tidy. This code creates error:
Code: class cMyTidy

Renaming a file that a user uploads to site?
My site allows for registered users to upload images to the site under their own gallery. Currently

Not loading image
When this function gets loaded it doesn't load the image just trying to figure out why.

Code:

Breaking results into week blocks
I have a set of dates (and times), which are returned from a mySQL query.

These usually span

How to make URL loads only on login
On my page, when a user login he's redirects to user_home.php. I made it also to open the chat scree

help with Get_
ok some how this is not working i am not sure what i am doing wrong here but what this does is when

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash