Extracting URL pointer within XML tag

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi.

I'm trying to extract text between two quotation marks in XML. For example, I want to extract:

<a href="www.thisisanexample.com">Click here</a>. I want to extract www.thisisanexample.com. But the data I want to extract does not necessarily have to be <a href> link. It could be <car>, etc...

So far I have tried using simpleXML and regex but I seem to be at a dead end. Simplexml I was able to extract the data between tags, which is useful, but I want data that's inside the tags themselves.

Any insight would be greatly

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
179 Like 21 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

IF STATEMENT HELP
Hi
i have created a calendar from a table:

Code: Calendar: October 2009
<table w

Prevent PHP mail( ) from appending hostname to from address
Hey guys,

I want to be able to send texts to phones via email (since each phone has their own

filesize() returns 0
I have a socket program that runs in an infinite loop, listening for connections, in this socket I h

check_changed_data - I can't get data from the called method event
I use check_changed_data to trigger my event method.

The method delivers er_changed_data.

HTML Form Server Side Validation
Hi, Im new here, im currently doing a website for a friend, and I have designed using snippets from

New to Arrays
Hi I am new to PHP (a week and a half now) and I am just beginning to read about arrays. I understan

how to use two buttons with php
hi i have one form. there are three fields which are to be filled by the user. and then there are tw

Email logic not working
I would like to send an email using the php email() function then if it does execute i.e sends i wou

Bandwidth monitoring?
Hi guys,

I need a little information I have written a php app and I occurred to that I need

Multiple includes losing variables
Hey all,

just starting out w php and ran into a problem pretty quickly. I'm
including seve

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash