Logic question


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

im wondering what's the best method to do the above list:

it is for alliance @ MMORPG game

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
-the administrator of alliance have 10 slots for creating ranks ... each rank have it's own permissions (in total they are 9 permissions possible)
something like
rank 1 = all permissions
rank 2 = just 3 permissions from 9
rank 3 = 8 permissions
they are not single level permissions like 1 = admin , 2 = user they are like this
1 = allow to see messages, 2 = allow to kick members etc

my question is what it will be the best method to implement this ... i was thinking about something but it's space taking
create 10 columns in table for rank name and another 10 for rank permissions.
but it does seem a little messy in this way.
is there another solution ? thank you
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
163 Like 38 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How can I uploading Transactional Data from Legacy to New SAP system
Hell Gurus,

I am overwhelmed with questions on how to migrate huge volume of Sales Orders

array help
Does anyone know how to require 10 text fields for individual grades and output class average? (10 p

How to find OS bit version
How can I tell the person browsing my site is running 32, or 64 bit operating system?

bind error during socket programming
i am kinda new to socket programming. wrote the below code for a server. but getting the bind error

Had a simple form script that suddenly stopped working
It was made about a year ago and had been working fine. Last time it was known to work for sure was

Creating Images from images in PHP
Okay well I am trying to make a 'dynamic' calender image with PHP.

I have images like this:

How to create a static html menu from a database
Hi,

I have built a small cms which allows me to create simple html pages and then upload them

Not connecting to DB using ruby, error:env.c:257:in oci8lib.so: ORA-12154:
Hi All,

I am trying to connect to the database server from the client server using ruby and f

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSEIF in /home/......html/item.php on l
I do not know what is wrong with this. Hope some one can help. I do nto want to post the entire site

Error with Font and imagettfbbox
I keep getting an error that says "Warning: imagettfbbox() [function.imagettfbbox]: Could not f

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash