FILTER_CALLBACK -- Files?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi All,

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I'm using the php filter functions to validate my form data. For custom filters, I'm using the FILTER_CALLBACK filter but when I'm using files, this never seems to be called? It may be that the filters are not designed to be called for files but I can't find any documentation to support that. Anybody know anything about this?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
136 Like 34 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Any Good MMORPGs you've played?
I'm about to have ALOT of free time on my hands (finished highschool) and I need something to fill t

single page with referrer to show correct page
I have a simple website with a couple of different pages. I would like to be able to in a div tag w

Echoing a Variable from a Object
How do I get a variable from the new User Class to echo out in this clasS?

class MyApp
{

Remove directories not empty
hi,
i have an array that contains some names (1,4,6,56...). Every integer is a name of a folder.<

Problem!
I have another problem, when i run this code i get this error "Parse error: syntax error, unexp

that old Malformed Headers problem again!!!!! HELP!!!!!!
I've read the http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php/topic,37442.0.html

I don't think my c

Renaming array keys
The issue: renaming array keys inside a foreach loop.

I'm trying to build a pie chart image w

Is it possible to view php source code??
Hi All

I was just wondering if it's possible to view a websites php source code?
I know

Had a simple form script that suddenly stopped working
It was made about a year ago and had been working fine. Last time it was known to work for sure was

Apple's revamped lineup arrives

I'm personally curious about the magic mouse.. a multi-touch concept sounds like it could be nea

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash