FILTER_CALLBACK -- Files?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi All,

I'm using the php filter functions to validate my form data. For custom filters, I'm using the FILTER_CALLBACK filter but when I'm using files, this never seems to be called? It may be that the filters are not designed to be called for files but I can't find any documentation to support that. Anybody know anything about this?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
136 Like 34 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PHP header help!
Hi all I am trying to get this php page to refresh every 5 seconds on my phone which is an aastra 48

Hardcopy printing is to wide
I want to make a hardcopy at runtime of my active form like this

Stats of viewers
Hello. I have a website in php and people can login. I want to make an admin control panel where u c

column name cancatenation within PL/SQL
I have a PLSQL store procedure, and the following statement is part of a subquery
fname||lnam

Mail Form receiving emails with no content
Hi, I hope someone here can help me.
I have a simple form in my website, it was working OK, after

IS Retail & Manufacturing
Hi

Can IS Retail and Manufacturing activities be done in same instance ie. in same client

Show specific day of the week
I have been racking my brain trying to get this function to work properly and it is doing so for eve

Query failed issue with php script but works fine in mssql manager!
hi i have the script below which copies data from one table to another but will only insert new data

paginate search result
Hi, I have a paginations script to display data from my database but i would like to paginate someon

C problem struct and string
Hi guys,

This is my first post and I'm hoping the experts here can help me solve my problem.<

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash