Generate multilayered array from string.


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

ok so i have a string that looks like this:
Code: [Select]blog:edit_all,delete_all|users:edit_all,delete_all|settings
and i want to make a code that can take that string and put it in a multi-layered array like this:

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: [Select]Array
(
[0] => blog
(
[0] => edit_all
[1] => delete_all
)

[1] => users
(
[0] => edit_all
[1] => delete_all
)

[2] => settings
)

i've googled and everything and cant seem to get anything to work. ive come close but not quite.

any ideas?
thank you.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
125 Like 14 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

php libs/ browsercap.in
ok i have a host that refuses to stay current. they control my php settings and libs. is there a way

! = ''
In the following 'IF' statement if v_ompcat = PU for example then Oracle equates that 'IF' statement

Frustrated php Newbie
First off, I am pretty much a PHP nub. I can read and understand the language (most of the time) so

Not capturing all the information we require in the form.......
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if you would share some more of your knowledge today, I'm hoping it

foreach iterator
Hi Guys
Does the foreach loop have an inbuilt iterator ?

php web service error
hey guys,
I'm working on a project requires the use of web services. I've been trying a few tutor

Create comparison matrix?
I want to create a comparison script for forum software and was wondering is there any tutorial or b

Different payment methods with different cross company requirements in F110
We are implementing SAP in a company in the shipping industry. They have the following requirement:<

gather checkbox data from form into email
Hello all,

First, i'd like to thank everyone who responded to my previous posts regarding set

Lining up columns nicely.
Hello everyone, I'm having problems with making columns line up properly. Here is my code:

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash