Forgot password won't work


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

My forgot password thing is not working properly. It is giving me this errorMailbox unavailable. The server response was: No such user here Server Error in '/' Application. Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: No such user here
The problem is, in my web.config file I have the settings


Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.


Why is it not using the admin@site.com to send? Thanks,
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
343 Like 37 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

unexpected T_VARIABLE error
Hey all! I'm getting an unexpected T_VARIABLE with the following function:

function getHighes

weird problem
last time, i did post a topic concerning why my page sometime will load as blank page when using IE.

help with image upload code
Hello,

right now this code I have resizes images and then places them into the uploads folder

Inserting 100x and 100y coordinates in mysql table - easy
Is there a way to insert this data into a mysql table named 'map' with the fields: 'x int 3' , 'y in

search query in mysql in php problem
my search query wont work, i know, that my codes are correct.please help

Code: [Select]&l

Syntax Help
Code:


im having trouble with that code snipped
Parse error: syntax error, unexpec

ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock Issue
This is what I haveview plaincopy to clipboardprint?Protected Sub posrback_Click(ByVal sender As Obj

Why Are These Functions Causing MASSIVE Memory Problems? Please Help!
Hi,

I have a script with some options.

I use regex to replace patterns in strings, but

Socket programming
Hello all,

I have a PHP socket script. GPS trackers connect to this socket. IMEI verification

Data Function is Its Not working IN IE8
This is my first time to use formums. I hope i can get solution for this problem. view plaincopy to

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash