simple ping code


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

been searchin the site/web and found code thats simple but doesnt work.

I have a personal web server running with various things and a place to upload or down load files from out side my lan.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I am lookin for a basic code that can use the servers system host file to ping the rest of the network computers. Simple as Computer a: on or off, computer b,c,d,e and so on. no need for time just a single request to find out if its on or not.

thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
269 Like 50 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Please Help my PHP Dating Function.
Hi everyone!

Well here is my code that displays this:

It works wonderful.


Looking for help reading a .txt or .ini file and outputting the info.
I have a file called Info.ini and It has the following info:
Code: [General]
Online=0
I wou

how to configure ADS in ABAP instance
Hi All,

I am working on r/3 4.7 ABAP system.Can we configure ADS(adobe document services)

Why is my row count 0?
Here's the MySQL query i'm running. It basically pulls data from 2 tables based on some data passed.

Big O & time complexity ???
can you help me how to calculate the Big O & time complexity for any algorithm and c++ program pleas

Error with Font and imagettfbbox
I keep getting an error that says "Warning: imagettfbbox() [function.imagettfbbox]: Could not f

Remove directories not empty
hi,
i have an array that contains some names (1,4,6,56...). Every integer is a name of a folder.<

How to show more than 1 users with this code...
Hello,
i have a table that shows users only if I, as Administrator, want to be shown. But its sho

Please help - should be a simple fix.. driving me nuts
Everything seemed to be working fine. I have a table, it alphabetically lists a bunch of cities and

Create or replace package is ending ORA-21700
Database 9.2.0., patch 8 (9.2.0.8.0).
I trying run
create or replace package ....etc.

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash