Getting PHP to ammended the selected in option field


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey Guys

thanks for everyones help so far. This site and its users are oozing awesomness.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I am busy with a php script for editing users, of which 1 field is the TITLE of the person (mrs, miss, ms) and it is displayed as a dropdown box. I have written the code which allows you to get the values in the fields for the rest of the fields, but I am not sure how to get PHP to change the actual selected dropdown box. The only thing I can think of is to have a if else statement for each option in the select dropdown, but I assume that when someone has a lot of options in their SELECT dropdown, it will be a lot of work and I am sure someone knows the trick behind this

Any suggestions?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
304 Like 24 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

[PHP HELP] Php order form.
Hello to everyone @ phpfreaks. Im new to this site and hope to learn lots of things here.

Fir

Access website from only 1 computer...?
One of my customers wants his website to only be accessed by people in which they bought the website

Different payment methods with different cross company requirements in F110
We are implementing SAP in a company in the shipping industry. They have the following requirement:<

Upload file and add HTML
Hey everyone,

I have a client has meeting agendas and minutes that should be posted online. I

How to get all server headers like Live http Headers does
Hey all, like many of you I use the Firefox addon "Live http Headers". I'm trying to write

value not going in data base
hello friends....
i am having a working javascript....when i am selecting any

problem in pagination when processing with selectbox form
Hi,

I have a search form, with select boxes, if am selecting the value from the form, it work

Comparing MySql data and arrays.
I have a mysql table set up like this:
idsubjectbodyuseriddatetimetags1blog subjectblog body111|2

Am i doing this wrong?
Im pulling from an Oracle database some info... one of which is a field count_pnums which is a NUMBE

Header is not working in IE
Hi ! header function is not working in IE but it works in FF, Safari, Chrome. any help please. :

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash