Getting PHP to ammended the selected in option field

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey Guys

thanks for everyones help so far. This site and its users are oozing awesomness.

I am busy with a php script for editing users, of which 1 field is the TITLE of the person (mrs, miss, ms) and it is displayed as a dropdown box. I have written the code which allows you to get the values in the fields for the rest of the fields, but I am not sure how to get PHP to change the actual selected dropdown box. The only thing I can think of is to have a if else statement for each option in the select dropdown, but I assume that when someone has a lot of options in their SELECT dropdown, it will be a lot of work and I am sure someone knows the trick behind this

Any suggestions?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
304 Like 24 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Appending GET data with form submition
Okay, what I'm trying to do is to use a form to append an already existing GET data string.

I

remove trailing slash from array
I have the following array which contains trailing slashes I need to remove. What is the best way to

Inserting Data into a MS Access DB using PHP.
As part of my uni course I am doing a placement at a company whom want me to create a client zone fo

I need an iframe that calls up a different page according to the date
hi

I don't know any php (only html) and I urgently need to do the following:

I need a

Socket programming
Hello all,

I have a PHP socket script. GPS trackers connect to this socket. IMEI verification

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash