Get word number x from string?
How can I use a function to loop through a string, and "have a look at" every word in the
writing a screen scraper
Hello,
I'm writing a screen scraper application and want to be able to get absolute addresses
if description does not contain the following words
Hello everyone,
I am parsing a MS Excel (.xls) file and adding it's content to a mySQL databa
downloading a file as HTML
Hi.
I'm rather confused with forcing a download. I just want to save dynamic content (from $_SESS
How to add an image/C++ OpenGL?
Hi,
I have been trying to look online for this and, so far, I haven't found anything usef
Insert data in Mysql and move to another page
I'm stuck with this simple problem. I need to insert data in Mysql and then hit submit and move to a
gmmktime or mktime
I live in the UK, i am within the GMT (with daylight saving time ie 1 hour difrence between summer a
I need an iframe that calls up a different page according to the date
hi
I don't know any php (only html) and I urgently need to do the following:
I need a
Little problem with form insertion in MySQL, Please help!!!
Hi!,
I'm a little bit new with php and I have a little issue here. I created a webform to ins
Need Successful Return
Hello I am currently working a form here, and I have everything figured out except when I click the