private constructor


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,

Can we create a constructor as private? If yes, what is the use of it? If no, why can't we make it?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Please suggest...

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
347 Like 36 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Echo-ing MySQL content and Keep Formatting?
I have data in my MySQL such as:

QuoteBlah blah

Blah blah

etc
but when i ech

Beginner question regarding Array's
Hi everyone, the page im working on has an array of variable at the top...

Code: $define_li

Binding 2 UDP sockets on same port, connected to different destinations, 1 receives
Hello,
My application wants to send/recv data to 2 different UDP ports on a remote computer, us

Must-Know Topics of PHP
Can you guys list the must-know topics of PHP. I am still a learner and I am trying to cover most of

upgrade from 4.7 to ECC 6.0
Hi all,
we are going to do an upgrade from R/3 4.7 to ECC 6.0. I need to know if i can find som

adding up might be solved tell us cheers.
i think i finally solved this anybody.

last time i was getting the wrong results.

Code

PHP switch function help
Hi, I am trying to create a search function for a directory website. On the search function on html

Material Master Update through BAPI - Follow up material not updated
Hi Experts,

I am updating the material master through a custom transaction using the BAPI

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSEIF in /home/......html/item.php on l
I do not know what is wrong with this. Hope some one can help. I do nto want to post the entire site

Session
I am having a little trouble with a session. Not sure if it is my browser or what. I know I do not

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash