Libraries in C++

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi all,

I have two libraries. one is based targeted on linux platform and uses another library which is windows based by default.

By following the instructions, I was able to build the windows based library in VS 2005 ( VC++) and have the resulting object file library. But, how do I build the other library here, which is linux based.

Any ideas?

the linux based code wont run unless it has the functions and headers from this windows based library.

Many thanks,

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
303 Like 48 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to use Ajax to verify data on a DB ?
Hello everyone, well i want to know how to check a value if it exists or not on a Data base and capt

$action = "insert"; //$action = $_GET['action'];
$action = "insert";
//$action = $_GET['action'];

why is this invalid type? I am

array empty
Hiya peeps,

Ok here is the codes.

order.php

Code:

GIS appliction help
I found some tutorials in the internet to develop a map application I don't want to use google maps

how to easy edit text, with box? Help.
Hi.
I have a little problem. I'm doing a webpage for my aunt and I would like to make it as easy

Phase Error I can't seem to find :(`
Hey guys, I can seem to find my phase error on this. I am getting this error

[error]
Pars

Stopped working!
So I had to change some stuff, none of it major. Stuff like the extension_dir and such. BEFORE I did

Session
I am having a little trouble with a session. Not sure if it is my browser or what. I know I do not

Change of partner analyse in sales orders
Hello,

I changed the partner analyse for sales orders and added a new mandatory partnerro

Echoing If Function?
A script I am using has If statements in the comments form to basically tell the form what to do. Cu

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash