php multiple action on submit

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a form which says:

<form enctype='multipart/form-data' method='post' action='process.php' target='_blank'>

I need to call process.php on submit or on clicking submit button. Now this process.php is opening in another page because of _blank which is what I wanted.

This is working absolutely fine, now i want this form to refresh / reload plus call process.php in new page, how can i make this work .

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
57 Like 47 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Not Inserting into DB
I can't get my Add new Division form to submit to the database. Anyone see my issue?

Code: &a

Google voice
I currently have a form in html, but I want it in php so the information is not in the source code.<

Re-Order by ID Number
I have a cms set up for inputting an image, thumb, title, pdf, and eps. When input the database ass

Is this possible? If one file assigned to an ID...
I have a page that lists property listings assigned to a specific user (a manage page), with brief t

Anti Spam Code
Ok where do i start? Probably by telling you I have very little working knowledge of PHP and that I

Add a sign-up feature to a flat file login script
I'm working on a flat file login script and I would like to add a sign-up feature to it with a email

how to transport the Query and insfoset
Hi

I have created the query using SQ01........
How to created T-code for query..

Checking if variable is 0 as opposed to NULL/Empty...
I'm trying to write some code that will retrieve a user's access level from my database and if it do

progress bar...need expert opinion of experienced webmaster
Hey guys, quick question:

I want to display a progress bar when I upload files, but I am not

Need Successful Return
Hello I am currently working a form here, and I have everything figured out except when I click the

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash