php multiple action on submit


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a form which says:

<form enctype='multipart/form-data' method='post' action='process.php' target='_blank'>

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I need to call process.php on submit or on clicking submit button. Now this process.php is opening in another page because of _blank which is what I wanted.

This is working absolutely fine, now i want this form to refresh / reload plus call process.php in new page, how can i make this work .

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
57 Like 47 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

eregi to preg
Im converting my regex for php 5.3 and I am stuck on the following

Code: [Select]if((eregi(&q

Help with email validation please...
Hi,
Please could you help.
I have a register.php login page where users register, the detail

first id from db not showing
I have a php script which displays the content of a mysql table as a html table with sorting, delete

Hyperlink in PHP to MySQL record
Hello,

I am having trouble as i am new to php. I have connected to the database and I have di

Update not working ... please help
Hi,

I am trying to update a row using an edit form by passing id of the row .. but it is not

Something like an INI editor or a DelimitedText-Editor
Hi all,

Am very, very, very new to PHP and not sure if I should be posting this to a Javascri

Is it a good practice to store user info. in sessions?
I am making a user class for my script which stores all the user information in sessions. It takes u

Need a fuction to count entries in a field
Hi
I need a fuction to count how many times a email address is entered in to a field.

I ma

Switch letters in message (basic cryptology)...
I am trying to switch letters around in a message for an application on my site (see here). The prob

Batch update record with Pagination
Hoping someone can help me with this issue I'm having, im trying to batch update records from a resu

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash