How to refresh a parent page from a modal popup

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,I have a modal popup in which I need to upload a file and store in the database should give a message to the user that file is uploaded and update the parent page when I close the modalpopup..Please suggest me the best way to do this.I am working on Asp.net 3.5 with C# .net Scenario:I am using modal popup extender from AjaxControlKit to open a new modal popup in which targetcontrolid is set to a linkbutton.a pop up should appear when a user clicks on the link button which should show a fileupload control and should upload the image on click of an uopdate button gives a confirmation message to the user that file has uploaded and should refresh the parent page.
Regards

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
213 Like 27 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Get word number x from string?
How can I use a function to loop through a string, and "have a look at" every word in the

Regular expression tips or resources
Hello! I'm having some issues implementing the appropriate regex patter to eliminate unwanted charac

php/mysql auto logout after 2 hour and reset password
Hi all,

This I hope will make sense. I've the following code which when a user logins in, cr

Frustrated php Newbie
First off, I am pretty much a PHP nub. I can read and understand the language (most of the time) so

SQL query not working well
Hi,
I made a small table with 5 rows and want to make them an sql consult using rownum

Confusing Functions
So, I've been reading up on Functions and I like them! However, I need some help using variables in

DBCA Templates
Hi all,

I'm working on creating a template for DBCA, but can't find any documentation on the

preg_replace question
Hello!!

I hope someone can help me with preg_replace.

I load two tables from an extern

PHP not creating file.
Its supposed to create a .ini file in the /scriptfiles/users/ with the name they entered into the fi

php is not recognized as an internal or external command
Hello,

I am trying to bake the code in CakePHP through my console.
I have changed my Path

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash