printing links


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi every1

i am connecting to a table in sql and the looping through with a while ($ var = my sql fetch array)

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
the question i have is that when i print_r($var)

i get the associative array of all elements from what i selected. i need to print a certain column, $row['columnName'] as links that link to a php page named myPHP.php

i no i need to use echo "a href = "......"

but i just cant get this to work

can someone post some example code that i can use to link my links
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
52 Like 14 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

please fix the error
What is the error in the below code ???
Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract <?php

Tree Menu
Hi guys,

Can anyone help me making a tree navigation system? I have a site where I'm allowin

Delete all files in folder except with certain name
I have a script that I want to delete all files in a folder (taken from a database) except for one n

Add a sign-up feature to a flat file login script
I'm working on a flat file login script and I would like to add a sign-up feature to it with a email

Displaying Site Logo/Icon on a Title tag
really need some help out here. I want to insert a Logo/Icon just like the one close to the "PH

Curl timeout breaks script
So im having difficulties with skipping timeout error in curl
my script calls different functions

please help me in this update statment
hi every one

if I have table and this data in it

id name
10

help with image text
Hi ...

see i need the text of the name and number to start in the center and always be in the

Taking an HTML form and a PHP program and making it into one working file.
Hello,

So I would like to display everything INSIDE a specific directory. In other words, I

Warning: session_start() headers already sent error - Driving me Nuts!
I am trying my sister in laws site and I keep getting an error with my coding. I am more of a design

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash