Sales orders ans reservations not taken into account on MPS / MRP

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,

I am implementing the MPS / MRP and I have the following problem:

I have modified the necessary material master fields to take into account some materials on the MPS / MRP execution. These fields are MRP type, Lot Size, Strategy group and Availability Check.

Then, executing the MPS / MRP I have realised that only the sales orders and reservations created after the material master modifications are taken into account when I execute the MPS / MRP.

I suppose this is because the sales orders and reservations created before the material master modifications did not create the requirements because the availability check was not set for the material and so on... but I need to take into account these "old" reservations and sales orders .

Is there any way to "update" these orders and reservations?? Or I need to delete them and create new ones??

There are several sales orders and reservations created before the material master modifications. I think there have to be an standard way to update them.

Thank you very much in advanced

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
298 Like 8 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Add code to enable passing of checkbox variable on login
Ok, I have a login page, but want to add a checkbox that when checked and successful login is made i

php automatically escaping single quotes
I'm trying to test out my security a bit and I've noticed that php is escaping my single quotes. For

Find occurences of unicode characters in string
I need to prohibit filenames with everything but English characters and numbers but regexp and strin

issues verifying if user is logged in
I am having issues when a user logs in via asp Login control, the IsAuthenticated still seems to com

Simple program to copy files between two computers over the web
I use logmein free and often need to move files between my two computers. Generally, I move the file

parsing error
can anyone explain this syntax error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF

The e

Getting rid of quotes when printing data
Hi Guys, I use the filter_var FILTER_SANITIZE_STRING to filter the textarea input. The function esca

show the direct link into href
I want to display link on the page. i am fetching the data(URL) from database,actually before that i

Send current URL in URL with a $_GET variable problem.
Hello community,

I have created a function that gets the current variable of a page, example:

UTL File problem
Hi
I have a file in certain path with the following permissions (The file is a dummy file witho

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash