losing session vars when arriving from an email link

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

I've got a confirmation script made that sends an email with a link for a user to confirm their email. This all works pretty good with the exception of not being able to direct them to where they were going before they verified.

For everything in the site I just use HTTP_REFERER which works great. I assumed I'd be able to do the same with this if I store it to SESSION. Providing the user doesn't close their browser I thought this should work? Apparently not though. My var is no longer there.

Any one have any advice?

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
265 Like 38 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Two warning messages
Quote<b>Warning</b>: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to

1,000 select boxes with 100 options?!
I have 1 drop down select box with 1,000 options.

In some case, there will be 100+ of the

Could Someone Please Debug This?
I was wondering if someone could debug this script for me. I realize it's not the tidest script (and

I need desperate help with this php code integrated with flash please
Can someone please help me with this php code which I have been stuck on for weeks . I am trying to

Php - mysql store data and use it later?
Hi, i' making a login page at the moment, however my username + password is stored many different pl

Different payment methods with different cross company requirements in F110
We are implementing SAP in a company in the shipping industry. They have the following requirement:<

Ignore html and bbcode?
I've created a function to limit the amount of text according to the amount of words.

However

Save cookie to DB
I'm working on a pixel tracking script for an incentive website and I need to use an ASP script to s

How to Detect it is public_html or httpdocs?
How to check whether it is cPanel or Plesk?

If it found public_html perform <?php incl

Checking if variable is 0 as opposed to NULL/Empty...
I'm trying to write some code that will retrieve a user's access level from my database and if it do

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash