Dump with added_funcion cl_salv_table

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi there, I'm having some troubles adding a self defined function to an ALV in fullscreen. The thing is that I'm getting a dump after I press de button of my added function; the exception is CX_OBJECT_NOT_FOUND within the CL_SALV_FUNCTIONS->IS_SALV_FUNCTION.

Althoug I can press my new button, it seems that the function code haven't been added to the functions table checked in the IS_SALV_FUNCTION method and so the exception is thrown.

As far as I know you only have to add a function code within your own gui status and provide the logic in the event handlers, is there anything fancy to do when defining the function in the status for this to be considered as a SALV function? I've also followed some tutorials on this an by copying the gui status SALV_STANDARD and using the added function of this status gui does not throw any exepction...

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
263 Like 53 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Help with Contact Form
I have this Form on an html page and the associated code on page.php (below).
I keep getting the

Windows 7
Windows 7 default user account control worries experts. Corporate IT departments should be pleased w

Results from Db outputted twice
Hey guys.. for come reason my data is outputted twise shown in the image below and i cant figure out

Multiple arrays inside data
Hi,

Simple question. I have a column called "array" in my database, and inserted in

help with multi-update
Now sure how to ask this really....
10g database if that matters.

I have a customer

CODE NOT WORKING
Code: [Select]<?php
//include shared codes

include '../lib/common.php';
include

form help
this doesn't work. i want the form action to go the location.href of the submit button chosen.. how

php + mysql count consecutive data
I have a database of values and I want to work out how to display them if the values match a consecu

Add 5 to a variable when a button is clicked, and re-run a for loop
So I'm making a feedback sort of section on a website with MySQL and PHP, I've gotten the script to

Display error above the login forum help!
Hi guys. just so you know im not asking for someone to do this for me I just need to be pointed in t

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash