Dump with added_funcion cl_salv_table


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi there, I'm having some troubles adding a self defined function to an ALV in fullscreen. The thing is that I'm getting a dump after I press de button of my added function; the exception is CX_OBJECT_NOT_FOUND within the CL_SALV_FUNCTIONS->IS_SALV_FUNCTION.

Althoug I can press my new button, it seems that the function code haven't been added to the functions table checked in the IS_SALV_FUNCTION method and so the exception is thrown.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
As far as I know you only have to add a function code within your own gui status and provide the logic in the event handlers, is there anything fancy to do when defining the function in the status for this to be considered as a SALV function? I've also followed some tutorials on this an by copying the gui status SALV_STANDARD and using the added function of this status gui does not throw any exepction...

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
263 Like 53 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Problem with the Update command used with a sqldataadapter
I'm connected to a database on an SQL Server and I'm using a sqldataadapter, sqlconnection, sqldatas

do while...woes
I'm sure this is childsplay but it is stumping me, everytime i try what I think would make this work

I need help with formatting date from mysql! with php!
Hello guys

*Note: this is a php question not MySQL question, please do not move it to mysql s

I didnt code this but I need help with it
I'm sorry. i'm not a coder. I have this script for forcing download and previewing mp3. The guy that

Buggy registration system
Hey, I just started scripting in PHP, and I ran into a few problems.
Code: <?php
includ

Problem in OnClientClick and OnClick sync
Hi,Strange and irritating problem: I have below button declaration in markup of the aspx page:

Sending a hyperlink through mail
HI all,
I am sending a mail to outlook mailbox of a user using FM SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_S

How to change www in url with a specified name
Hi
I'm trying to change the url http://www.sitename.com/apparels to something like below
http:

problem getting my contact form working
Yeah I know this is a pretty basic problem, but it's been a while since I've worked with PHP and I'm

How to set pass login name from htaccess to php
When the user logs into my members page via htaccess, I'd like to retain the username so that I can

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash