IIS on 2003 anon access disabled issue

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have an IIS server that belongs to a domain, and anonymous access is turned off for all my sites. Users that belong to the 'WebUsers' domain group are granted access to these sites. The issue is when the user is logged on as one of these web users, if he goes to: https://iisserver then he automatically accesses the page, without a usernamepassword login message box popping up. But if he goes to: https://iisserver.domainname.com then the windows login popup DOES come up. What is the difference here? If the user types in the same info that he logged into windows with in this box (domainnameusername and password), then he can access the page, so the login and access is solid, there must be some kind of configuration I'm missing. My SSL certificate is tied to the iisserver.domainname.com name , if that helps.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
257 Like 16 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Hom to make one url to open together with another url
I have a chat, which i want to be opened, as soon as the users login to the site. As it is now, when

Custom Container in module pool program
Hello everyone,

I have created a custom control in my module pool screen. Now I want to s

Am i doing this wrong?
Im pulling from an Oracle database some info... one of which is a field count_pnums which is a NUMBE

Dump with added_funcion cl_salv_table
Hi there, I'm having some troubles adding a self defined function to an ALV in fullscreen. The thing

LSB (PHP 5.3) problem with static value!
hello,

i'm having a problem. static::$text variable gets lost at some point. can someone plea

Hashing?
Hi, I was hoping to take a string value then convert it - consistently - across each of our pages in

PHP login form help (Done Most of It)
Hi i am having a problem, when i try logging in it is always saying "Invalid Login" im not

Ball movement
I want to move a ball from one point to another and it should hit a group of balls at the other end

Polymorphism
Was wondering if someone could explain this a little better to me. I had always assumed that it had

Variable passed to each() is not an array or object
Hi,

This is a email a friend type of form, and it isn't working anymore.

<?

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash