insert mysql embeded videos as blobs?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Using TinyMCE my client will be able to embed images and flash videos into large columns of text which will obviously be printed out client side at a later date. What my question is that is it possible for these embedded links to be stored in a MYSQL database so when it's queries and brought up client side that they display as they should? I've been looking into BLOBS etc but I'm not sure if that's what I'm looking for!

If you've had any experience with this issue or can help me think of a solution please!!

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
141 Like 18 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Trouble checking SESSION cookie
I am trying to use $_SESSION cookies to verify admin privileges .
I don't understand why this is

Multiple submit forms inside a mysql array page
Hi all,

Im having trouble to get the beneath script to work the thing i can't seem to get wor

check how many commas the variable containing the query has between [i]select[/i
Hi...

iv made an sql table that contains id number - name of sql query and an sql query.
T

Why use OOP?
Can someone explain to me why I should use OOP instead of procedure based code.

Im building a

Need help making a script that moves data into acrhive table
Hi,

I'm kinda new to php/mysql

And i wrote a simple script to store sales lead for a b

Using cURL to PUT
Can somebody help with the correct php code to make a cURL PUT request. Here is a sample of code bel

Help with email validation please...
Hi,
Please could you help.
I have a register.php login page where users register, the detail

PHP using IF to display error
i have a MySQL query and i want to display 1 thing only if the number of affected rows is >=1

Include ("Absolute Path") of a file?
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I am writing my php code in the same directory of the file that

Sendmail.php - heading error following check_input
Hi,

I would greatly appreciate some help? I am brand new to PHP and have been searching and e

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash