Last Weeks sDate and eDate.


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

sDate - Start Date
eDate - End Date

I need to pull two dates for "Last Week" which goes from Sunday to Saturday.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

So today... Last week would be 10/11/09 as sDate and 10/17/09 as eDate.

This...
Code: [Select]<?php
echo date('m-d-Y', strtotime("last sunday")-7);
echo " - ";
echo date('m-d-Y', strtotime("last saturday"));
?>
Prints out 10-17-2009 - 10-17-2009 for some reason the -7 just doesnt work.

How can i get the result i want?

Thanks!
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
302 Like 30 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

dropdown box help - open php files to textarea
Hi, I am using tinymce to edit content located in several php files. The code I attached works but i

Weird MySQL error, why am I recieving this?
PHP Code:


<?php require "global_settings.php"; ?>
<titl

Having problemswith multithreading and prime numbers
I have an assignment when I'm suppose to do the following:

Write a multithreaded Java, Pt

Accessing element of object array
Hello

My object looks like this:


Array ( [0] => User Object ( [id] =>

Multiple server callbacks (NOT POSTBACKS)
Hello, I have 2 different javascript client side functions that are on timers. When the timers elap

Need PHP help... have all the elements... just need help putting them together :
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if someone could help me. I am doing a website for a client which

Reditecting pages based on logic
Newbie here, apologies in advance!

I am trying to use the header function to forward one of a

How to ... (FAQs)
... get e-mail notifications As several people asked how to get e-mail notifications when new posti

onclick problem
I have <input type="text" name="message">
<a href=page2.

WHYISNT THIS MYSQL STATEMNT NOT WORKING? (php)
caps because its absolutely rediculous.
i dontunderstand why its not working. there is a column c

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash