Multi image upload


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a gallery to build and want to build a dynamic upload form to allow for $var number of fields but have a 30 sec execution limit on my host. im looking for advice on how to loop thrue up to 8 images but running each loop as a single execution so my script doesnt crash due to timeout.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
218 Like 18 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

read integers that returns a negative or prints the average
Im trying to finish this homework assignment by tommarow afternoon and I keep getting stuck.
Wr

How a counter of users ? such as ---> (231 Viewing)
I want to count how many users are actually viewing the page, How is that possible?
Thank you guy

Suggestions for Functional module
Hello experts,
I Have done B.Sc(Mathematics) and MCA & have learnt SAP/ABAP but do n

Just cannot get 'area' to submit to db using same php code as already used
Basically all i have done is just modified some code and added an area section.
The form is allre

wav to mp3 + goDaddy
I need to convert wav files to mp3s. From what I have found so far one way to do it is to have my PH

Find occurences of unicode characters in string
I need to prohibit filenames with everything but English characters and numbers but regexp and strin

Table sorting
Hi,

I'm trying to modify the following in order to make the output table sorted alphabeticall

Optimize Code
Just started getting into the use of cookies. The following code will redirect users to a set URL s

Problems generating word documents on server side for security reasons
I have a problem with word documentation generation when generating a word document (docx) with PHP.

I need help on this PHP code
Hi everybody, I made some kind of mistake while editing the code below. As you see, at the 3 row my

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash