Unifying logins of two different scripts


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have two different game scripts which I want to embed on my own site. The problem is I don't want users to create 3 different accounts - one for main site and 2 other for games. I want them to just create one account for main site and accounts for the game script be automatically created. Same for login and logout system. If he logins into the main site, he must not have to login for the games separately.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
In short, I want a unified login system. Is it possible? Can we just make it to create sessions for the other two scripts when he logins into the first one? Will that work?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
253 Like 30 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

sql problems
I am having a small problem with my sql statement. it is inserting into 4 of the fields.

fie

mysql UNION | warning mysql_fetch_array !!
Code: <?php
$i = 0;
$query1="SELECT * FROM `products` WHERE `div

Problem with HTTP Caching...?
Hi there, im trying to implement caching. But it doesn't always work.
I post it here because ther

Creating a custom API
I'm creating a site, and I need to create a basic API. Unfortunately I have no idea where to start.

Allegro crashes when running load_bitmap. Why?
I can not get Allegro to load any BMP images. Here is a section of test code. The picture is in the

Probably Easy, Need help with Check Boxes in PHP Code
hello,

Thanks for looking this over and helping me out. My problem is I have a online store l

Multi Level Array Problem
hi all,

For example I have array like below:

$temp = array(array('north america', 'us'

dropdown box help - open php files to textarea
Hi, I am using tinymce to edit content located in several php files. The code I attached works but i

unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_
Can anyone view my code and tell me why im getting the error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpect

mysql_real_escape_string making variable equal nothing
i post a form and i post the variable:
Code: $var = $_POST[variable];then i echo $var its what i

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash