Getting rid of quotes when printing data


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi Guys, I use the filter_var FILTER_SANITIZE_STRING to filter the textarea input. The function escapes any quotes (which is good) but when I print the data into the html the data is printed with the backslashes. How do I get rid of them ?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
122 Like 15 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Cloud Computing?
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help explain this term to me. I'm starting to hear it

Need help to modify php ELSE code
I'm trying to find a way to have the php code display a message if there is no inventory listed in t

Packet Design
Hi All,
Im new about network programming and I want to design a protocol but I have some question

How to get the previous months last date....
Here's my wittle problem. I suck at working with dates.

So today is 10/20/2009, i need to fig

updating a single value to multiple non consecutive rows
I need to update the same value to multiple non consecutive rows. I need to add an experation date t

Probably Easy, Need help with Check Boxes in PHP Code
hello,

Thanks for looking this over and helping me out. My problem is I have a online store l

Weird MySQL error, why am I recieving this?
PHP Code:


<?php require "global_settings.php"; ?>
<titl

php email checker
I am having alot of trouble finding info on how to do these email things. I need to do the following

how can we add data from dynamic fields to mysql db in php
i have a script which i found on the internet. i modify that script according to my needs. what is i

Greek characters in php
Hi,

I'm making a script and I m using for first time greek characters.
I started to write

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash