PHP using IF to display error


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

i have a MySQL query and i want to display 1 thing only if the number of affected rows is >=1 and if not then display the error, here is what i have so far and nothing is being displayed ...

Code: if (mysql_num_rows() >= "1")
{
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
echo "Update OK!<br />";
}
else
{
die("Update failed: " . mysql_error());
}
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
331 Like 54 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

if else problem, help please
i have this script that i made only i try to also put in a if else for for some reason the script is

Passing PHP variables from one page to another
Hello-

I'm having trouble figuring out how to transport a variable from one php file to anoth

Update not working ... please help
Hi,

I am trying to update a row using an edit form by passing id of the row .. but it is not

Progress bar tracking file downloads
Hey guys, was wondering if there was a way to track how far a file has been downloaded. I know there

How to Detect it is public_html or httpdocs?
How to check whether it is cPanel or Plesk?

If it found public_html perform <?php incl

Need some ideas as to how to go about sorting this array...
Here's how the array's are created..

Code: <?php
while ($x = readdir($dp)) {

Multiple forms on the same page (safari)
Hello everyone,

I have 3 forms on the same page, that opens in a new window and submits to a

The control with ID 'ace' requires a ScriptManager on the page
I'm trying to add a simple AlwaysVisibleControlExtender to my page, but it's not working. I get the

How to give the privillege for triggers?
Hi,

How to give the privillage for triggers to particular user?

Please let me

Socket problem
Hello,

Earlier I posted about my problem with my socket script. It took up to 100% CPU usage.

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash