Mail functionality from localhost to server


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi

I am facing problem of mail functionality.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
When i tested mail functionality in my localhost it works fine but when i tried it on server it didn't work and also no error it displays.

So please give me solution if any changes required to setting mail functionality on server from local.

Thanks in advance
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
312 Like 39 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

LOOPing Problem
Hello All!

The following code loops through the data and displays the data accordingly. My p

Getting a variable to work in function params
I have this fuction which is inside a class:

Code: public static function generateEmbedCode($

finding key position of specified value in multi-dimensional array
Code: $openedfile = fopen($tfc_file4, "r");
$rc = 1;
while(!feof($openedfile))
{<

Merger of 6 sister companies under one flagship company after go live
Dear Experts,
I need one help regarding Merger of sister companies of same group. currently we

Remove letter from numeric textbox
I have a textbox that will search the employee database by entering in the employee ID and it will r

Hits this week counter
I have a counter on my site that tracks hits, IP's, etc. into a mySQL database. It also includes the

cURL error
So here is my code... I got it off of here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcgQUsorF_8
Because

ALV List display - header width adjust
Hi,

I am using REUSE_ALV_LIST_DISPLAY for my ALV display.The width of the ALV varies for

Need PHP help... have all the elements... just need help putting them together :
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if someone could help me. I am doing a website for a client which

Is this Safe or Unsafe?
Hi i made a few pages with lots of peoples help now i just want to know if they are safe or not can

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash