get font info from a font file


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hello,

Does anyone know how to get font info from a font file ... using php of course !

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
The stuff I need to extract is Font Family, Author, Copyright etc which is contained as attributes in the font file.

Thanks so much
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
127 Like 36 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

am I using this for loop correctly
Dear buddies!

Right now I am generating a report with some details for all the dealers.

array_count_values question?
ok i'm trying to create a top ten list from a database of listed favorite movies.

the followi

How do I give a developer access to a specific directory and nothing else?
I want to give a develop access to a specific directory and nothing else

I can give them an F

Cant display mysql data
Hey all,

I am learning php and my first goal is to create a simple CMS. At the moment I am st

php - xml what is the best way to do this.
IN essence I want to have a script calling the info from the database.. I have no problem thus far,

Help: problem with Headers to download PDF file
Hi,

I'm trying to implement a script where when a user clicks a link he gets a PDF file to op

Multiple Do / While Statements?
I'm still very new to PHP, and running in to a problem when trying to execute a do/while loop inside

Problems generating word documents on server side for security reasons
I have a problem with word documentation generation when generating a word document (docx) with PHP.

How could I do this?
Ive got a simple lottery game, and am using an sql database to keep track of the numbers bought. But

Need to write a cookie with a url var
Not sure if its possible, but I need to write a cookie with a url.

So this would write 2232 a

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash