MS Access data into a html table


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi everyone, I am quite a novice at php but I have created some helpful scripts that fetch data
from a ms access database that is used by our POS program at work ( a spa/salon)

My boss asked me to create a table kind of like this
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
which breaks down which clients an employee has seen and what months they have visited.

I've started by putting all the appointment data into an array
here my code
Code: <?php

$cn = odbc_connect(edge,admin,sharp);
$sql = "SELECT Code,FName,LName FROM Employees";
$res = odbc_exec($cn,$sql);

while(odbc_fetch_row($res))
{
$employees[odbc_result($res,'Code')] = array(fname=>odbc_result($res,'FName'),lname=>odbc_result($res,'LName'));
}


foreach($employees as $code => $details)
{
$sql2 = "SELECT ApptDate,CliDesc FROM Appointments WHERE EmpCode='".$code."' AND CliType<>'none'";
$res2 = odbc_exec($cn,$sql2);

while(odbc_fetch_row($res2))
{
$employees[$code]['appointments'][odbc_result($res2,'CliDesc')][] = odbc_result($res2,'ApptDate');
}
}

?>

I just can't wrap my mind about how I can create a table now...

Any suggestions or ideas would be awesome.

Thanks


PS
I have uploaded the sample database that the program demo comes with if you want to play around.
http://www.breze.ca/sample.mdb
Thanks for any help
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
310 Like 27 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

pass form variables straight to email, no database required?
hello all,

im working on this form...

http://www.adobedayevents.com/project_request/pr

how do i display data on a page from mysql
1 - do i use this code at the top of each of my page i wish to only alow access if there as been a s

How many users online in the last 24-hours using time()?
I'm fairly new to PHP. I have a MySQL table called 'users' and a field called 'loggedin' which is in

Multidimensional Array into an Html table, help!
Hello all, I am new to HTML/PHP so any help would be great.

I have a multidimensional array f

Help with lottery style system?
I'm working on a currency system for forums and it is going to have a type of lottery system built i

Material Master Update through BAPI - Follow up material not updated
Hi Experts,

I am updating the material master through a custom transaction using the BAPI

Using system() and bringing back the results
I am aware that you can use system() within PHP to execute system commands, but I was wondering if t

mySQL and PHP search
Hello,
I am trying to code a project and ran into a brick wall with one of my pages. I am pretty

True way to see if action was successful?
If this is a good way to see if action was successful to continue:

Code: function changeGa

Logic question
im wondering what's the best method to do the above list:

it is for alliance @ MMORPG game

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash