matching numbers inside ( )


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I know I can match numbers by just [0-9]+, so I thought matching numbers inside ( ) would be something like Code: [Select]/([0-9]+)/, but that doesn't work Can someone correct me please?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
100 Like 37 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

When file included, REMOTE_ADDR is server's?
I have an index file that handles my site, basically index.php?page=ip will activate "require('

Saving PHP output as a file
I wondered if anyone knows how to save the rendered output of a PHP script as a file?

I have

MS Exchange 2007 integration with ECC 6.0
Hello Experts,
We have ECC 6.0 and MS Exchange 2007. We need to integrate ECC 6 and MS Excha

How to secure my login data to my database?
Hi there,

It may be a stupid question but I don't know how to secure my login data to my data

mysql timestamp manipulation
How could I use a timestamp (e.g 2009-10-30 13:20:35 ), and with php find out if it is:

from

login to other site by sending post variables
hey,

here is my problem: my school gave me a mail account for school-stuff use. they mail us

I need help on this PHP code
Hi everybody, I made some kind of mistake while editing the code below. As you see, at the 3 row my

Please help - should be a simple fix.. driving me nuts
Everything seemed to be working fine. I have a table, it alphabetically lists a bunch of cities and

Conditions of info record - Error
When i created GR (901) and PO create automatic my PBXX is obtain the net price of info record but

Help with translating C code into assembler code
Hi im doing a project that moves a robot around a maze avoiding walls and need some help with conver

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash