Material Issuing for receiving batch


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Dear All experts in MM/ PP,

Material issuing from main stores to factory is currently using through MB1B - material transfer from location to location ( mvt 311 ) In that case we will see the issuing batch as well as the receiving batch. But we cannot put any control through the system with regard to the transferring materials. If the material stock exsist in the stores , they can transfer whatever the quantity as his wish to factory floor in the system where as not in the physically.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
So by making a solution to the above problem , we noted that MF60 ( pull list ) is the ideal way for make to order scenario and as well as to fulfill our requirement. But in the pull list I couldn't see the field of RECEIVING batch indicator ( which should be in free hand text field ) in the screen.

If any one who know how to make a user exit or any provision to enter batch field is very much helpful to me. Pls be comment urgently.

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
238 Like 21 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

$variable $variables type question
I need to be able to designate an array element dynamically, so I thought to use a variable variable

Operating System
How in PHP or other language can I detect Operating system, ie Windows XP Home, Windows 7 Ultimate,

PHP Blog help
Need help with posting comments in a word press blog? I have a comments page where the comments are

Will an XHTML DOCTYPE interfere with my PHP if I'm not experienced enough?
I've read this article here: http://friendlybit.com/html/why-xhtml-is-a-bad-idea/

In a nutshe

file_put_contents and createimagefromjpeg
All,
I do somethings and then I have the following code:
file_put_contents('./test/'.$filename

PHP code for a proxy
I was wondering which function I could use to create an online proxy tool. I was thinking cURL would

Standard DES encryption script?
Can anybody point me to a tutorial or a short script that shows how to encrypt some text with salt i

Sub-domains & calling unique content
Hello,

Is there a way use something similar to the $_GET function for a sub-domain? I to be a

How to get the previous months last date....
Here's my wittle problem. I suck at working with dates.

So today is 10/20/2009, i need to fig

form class help (oop php5)
Hidy Ho Neighbors,

I'm forcing myself to learn oop/classes for php5. It seems like a good id

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash