Motivational Posters


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,

I wonder how can i do them in php. Are there any sample codes that you can show me?
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
thanks in advance
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
67 Like 18 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

smart reading from a text file
Hello there fellow coders, i was wondering if one of you wouldnt mind helping me with this problem i

Google Wave
So... has anyone used it yet? Is it any good?

http://wave.google.com/help/wave/about.html#vid

LIMIT $start, 10... how to pass last value queried into next page with GET??
Ok I know how to display the first or last 10 results of a query...

$result = mysql_query(&q

Effort Estimation Template for Steady State Support
Hi Everyone,

Is there any SAP provided template/format for system change and enhancements

removing space from the end of a variable
i have a variable $image which contains the following url "http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/oo/P5/0m

On page view, minus credit
Hello all, please, I need a little help with this script. I am charging one credit (credits can be p

WM transfer order: confirm different batch than proposed by system
Hi folks,

following scenario: we have a full WM with mixed batch numbers allowed in stora

Spliting paragraph into sentences and attach in
Here is what I am trying to do

example: Para1[123.456.789!] 3 sentences
Para2

Checking if variable is 0 as opposed to NULL/Empty...
I'm trying to write some code that will retrieve a user's access level from my database and if it do

Progress bar tracking file downloads
Hey guys, was wondering if there was a way to track how far a file has been downloaded. I know there

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash