AUTONUMBER PROBLEM


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jones and i am new to this forum and to oracle. I am using oracle 9i. the below mentioned is my problem.
SQL> CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER PETTY_CASH_trggg
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
2 BEFORE INSERT ON PETTY_CASH
3 REFERENCING NEW AS NEW OLD AS OLD
4 FOR EACH ROW
5 BEGIN
6 select
7 se_petty_cash .nextval
8 into
9 :NEW.ID
10 from
11 dual;
12 END;
13 /
BEFORE INSERT ON PETTY_CASH
*
ERROR at line 2:
ORA-06552: PL/SQL: Compilation unit analysis terminated
ORA-06553: PLS-320: the declaration of the type of this expression is
incomplete or malformed
Here "petty_cash" is my table name and i have no idea why the error is coming. It might be a simple question but please do help me
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
324 Like 20 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

empty() error
Why does

Code: empty($USER_ID = $_SESSION["USER_ID"])
create this error...

Get ID from Database when Posting with a HTML Form
I have a form I am submitting to a MySql database. Each product has an ID # attached to it that auto

Multidimensional array problems in $_POST
I'm having trouble with a three-dimensional $_POST array. It starts as a two-dimensional array on th

need help with php get
i have a option box that gets filled with dates, but how do i get once the option value has been cli

About imagecopyresampled()
Hello,

I am looking to use this function to resize parts of an image to a fixed thumbnail siz

ECC6 - Single sign-on
We are in the process of upgrading to ECC 6 which will support single sign on with user passwords al

PHP code for a proxy
I was wondering which function I could use to create an online proxy tool. I was thinking cURL would

Multiple Options for a Single Page
For this example I want to use the Handlers option which is under Fed Admin and all the related codi

asp authentication problem
Hello all, I want to use the asp authentication (from asp.net configuration) in my web site. there

ALV List display - header width adjust
Hi,

I am using REUSE_ALV_LIST_DISPLAY for my ALV display.The width of the ALV varies for

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash