my login script page is not working on remote computers


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hi my login is working on my computer, but when i tried 2 computers from 2 different locations, they couldnt login. any help greatly appreciated. thanks. derek.
its setting the hack variable to Y on remote computers.

here is the code for the login page.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Code: <?php
include("connect1.php");

session_start();
$u = $_POST['username'];
$p = $_POST['password'];
$logoff = $_GET['logoff'];
$hack = $_GET['hack'];






if($logoff){


unset($_SESSION['userid']);



$message = "You have been logged off";




}


if($hack){

$message = "Naughty Naughty! "; // COOL

}


// escape username and password for use in SQL//person said on board "looks fine" like this
//to prevent sql injections
$u = mysql_real_escape_string($u);
$p = mysql_real_escape_string($p);


// if fields username and password have contents, then...
if(isset($u) && isset($p) && !empty($u) && !empty($p)){ ///changed from if ($u && $p)

$query = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM table2 WHERE username = '$u' AND password = '$p'");

$result = mysql_fetch_array($query);


if($result['username']){ // if username is set, go on...username is a key for $result, and a field in the table.

$message = "You have been logged in";


$_SESSION['userid'] = $result['username'];

header("Location:old.mainsite.php"); // this will redirect them to the application.php page. and exit the script here.
exit;


}else{

$message = "You do not exist on the system";

}



}
?>
<?php
//IP BANNING CODE START HERE
$s=$_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"];
//draws IP address of visitor
$ipbancheck="SELECT * from banip where IP='$s'";
$ipbancheck2=mysql_query($ipbancheck);
while($ipbancheck3=mysql_fetch_array($ipbancheck2))
{
$IPBANNED=$ipbancheck3[IP];
}
//above lines check to see if user Ip is in banned IPs
if ($IPBANNED)
{
header('Location: http://derekvanderven.com/hacker.html');
//print "You have been banned ";

}
else
{

}
?>

here is the code for the form

Code: <form id="form1" name="form1" method="post" action="">
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<table width="200" border="1" align="center">
<tr>
<td><span class="style2">Login to the secret pages</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><label for="username"> User name </label>
<input type="text" name="username" id="username" /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><label for="password"> Password </label>
<input type="password" name="password" id="password" /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td height="44"><input type="submit" name="submit" id="submit" value="Submit" /></td>
</tr>
</table>
</form>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
346 Like 10 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Getting Subdomain Name With PHP?
I want to grab the subdomain name with PHP so I can generate database queries.

for example my

Delete records not in top 15
Hi,

I'm creating a hall of fame page in my game and the page will only display the top 15 sco

Include ("Absolute Path") of a file?
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I am writing my php code in the same directory of the file that

What do you call the "token" thing?
You know how some sites have links that run on tokens? Tokens are links that only stay alive for a c

finding key position of specified value in multi-dimensional array
Code: $openedfile = fopen($tfc_file4, "r");
$rc = 1;
while(!feof($openedfile))
{<

redirect standard error and assert (how to?)
How do you redirect standard error and assert?

---

(Why? I am creating an web app and

MII Netweaver Server stopped due to CPIC connection Problem
Dear Experts,
We have SAP XMII 12.0 setup running on Netweaver 2004s,7.0, Java Stack only.

writing my own sobel filter convolution - something is wrong
I am trying to keep it very simple, I cant see anything wrong with my logic, could anybody help poin

Select all entries from database that include a phrase
I have a database of clubs - one of the categories is meeting time and place
I would like to have

Mail Form receiving emails with no content
Hi, I hope someone here can help me.
I have a simple form in my website, it was working OK, after

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash