Recording popularity by day, week.. all time?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey everyone, I'm creating a site designed around users uploading music. How can I implement a system that would effectively record information such as view count so that a user could find the most viewed music of the day, of the week or of all time?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
316 Like 22 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to get exact 3 moths post date from today date using javascript
How to get exact 3 moths post date from today date using javascript
Please help

Cache PHP Objects/Classes?
Does anyone have ideas about caching PHP objects using something like: http://memcached.org/

Typedef struct vs just struct
Anyone know the rationale for using typedef for structs when a struct is itself a typedef? I have s

Need help making a blockquote and line items conditional
I have some code I bought a few years ago that allows my clients to update content on their site usi

MySQL Does not UPDATE- SQLString Problem
vb Syntax (Toggle Plain Text) 1. SQL = "UPDATE sampletable SET column1 = 'C1sample1'"

Access website from only 1 computer...?
One of my customers wants his website to only be accessed by people in which they bought the website

Help with ORDER BY
Hello. I would like to order by ascending States, then Cities, then Gyms in the following code, but

Need help making a script that moves data into acrhive table
Hi,

I'm kinda new to php/mysql

And i wrote a simple script to store sales lead for a b

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output sta
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/praylif

Class not found error
I am getting Class 'index' not found in Eval function:

//write config

$pat

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash