question about \n


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I was looking at some of the things you could do with php and one of the things I have tried is n.

used this way

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: [Select]while(list($key, $val) = each($myArray)){
echo "$key => $valn";

I expect it to echo the values out on a newline but never does any time I use n I have tried r. What am I missing
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
298 Like 26 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Bit manipulation program with binary operations
My homework is to create a program to scan in and add binary numbers and print them like so

The page should be expire when cilck back button
hi,
i'm new to php world.
i create user registration page.
when i submit it,data goes to my

Display data returned from Ajaxservices!!
I have a question about displaying results using ajax. I have part of the code below.
$.ajax({

Inserting the current date/time while submitting the forum
What do I need to add below to update the current date/time? I have a field in the database called d

getAlexaRank($url) function not working
I have made a function to get alexa rank
the site is here: http://mytestsite.rack111.com/1

Help with PHP Email Script
Hi guys,

I'm a newbie to php and need help with the script below:

At the moment when I

MySQL Does not UPDATE- SQLString Problem
vb Syntax (Toggle Plain Text) 1. SQL = "UPDATE sampletable SET column1 = 'C1sample1'"

Whats wrong with my query?
I am trying to get this query to show the appropriate ticked vehicle roof height, unless no boxs are

Transform value 0 in no and 1 in yes help needed
Hello,
I have this in the table: "value" type int 0 to represent false and 1 to represe

Header redirect
Hello ive got a problem ive got form with its action set to itself.
Code: <form id="f

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash