passing an array of objects after submit


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

How do I do this? This is what I have tried and it is not working.

<form method="post" action="<?php echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; ?>">
<input type="submit" name="set" id="set" value="Set Variables" />
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
<input name="storeArr" name="storeArr" type="hidden" value="<?php echo serialize(htmlentities($arrVars)); ?>" />
</form>

and after the $_POST['set'] is set

$arrVars = unserialize(html_entity_decode(stripslashes($_POST['storeArr'])));
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
72 Like 30 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

session variables not working anymore
hello,
i use sessions to handle authentication within my site. my host has been changing a lot of

How to submit a form to the same page?
I have a table containing information about books in my library and this table has the following col

Php - mysql store data and use it later?
Hi, i' making a login page at the moment, however my username + password is stored many different pl

PHP MySQL and DATE
Hi everyone

I have a databse and in one of the columns I have date values such as 2009-March-

session_destroy();
new to php
I have a simple login and am trying to write a logout.
I set a $_SESSION var to 1 i

Custom list order
Hi there,

I have checked this tutorial and it's great till the point where I want to display

Date/Time and Checkbox
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to figure out how to insert the current date and tim

PHP Code To Change Font Color in Table Cell
I would appreciate help with the following snippet of my php code. I am just trying to change the f

records between 2 dates
Hello all,

I have a date tracked table which contains effective_start_date and effective

Spliting paragraph into sentences and attach in
Here is what I am trying to do

example: Para1[123.456.789!] 3 sentences
Para2

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash