please help me... my password gets encrypted but not able to get in database


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hai guys,
please help me... in the following function my password gets encrypted but not able to get in database.is any error in the query please help me......


Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
<?php

$email = $_POST['username'];
$oldpass=$_POST['password'];
$newpass=$_POST['newpass'];
$conpass=$_POST['confirmpass'];

$encry_oldpass=md5($oldpass); //encrypting old password


$con = mysql_connect("localhost","root","");
mysql_select_db("content_management",$con);

$result=mysql_query("SELECT * FROM register_data WHERE eMail='".$email."' and password='".$encry_oldpass."' and isValidate=0 and isDelete=0");
$count=mysql_num_rows($result);

if((!empty($newpass)&&!empty($conpass))&&($newpass==$conpass)&&($count=='0'))
{
$encry_conpass=md5($conpass);//encrypting confirm password

$result2=mysql_query("UPDATE register_data SET password='$encry_conpass' WHERE eMail='".$email."' and password='".$encry_oldpass."' and isValidate=0 and isDelete=0");

echo "Password Chamged Successfully";
header("location:..............."); // redirect to login page

}

else
{
echo"Password Change Fails";
// header("location:..............."); // redirect to password change page
}
?>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
111 Like 36 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

MASS PM
Hello all, I'm trying to send mass private messages to users in my database but keep getting an erro

Loop Through Date Range
Hi guys,
I have date range as parameter like 01/JAN/2009 TO 16/JAN/2009 now i want to loop thro

Downloading file (Headers)
I'm trying to make users download a file, but they must wait 60 seconds before it begins.

But

Small problem with image resize script
Hi!

I am a little bit new to php and I have an issue installing an image resize script I down

Strip Slashes Help
I've got a script that i've downloaded of the net to edit multiple fields from my sql database, and

whats wrong with my code please help!!!
this is the error


Warning: mysql_close(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link res

Mass activity scheduling
Hi experts,

Im facing some problems to deal with mass activity jobs.
When I run some

Change snippet to use CURDATE
I am using time() in the snippet below, I would like to use CURDATE() and have the database setup fo

apart from cron
I need to run a php file every one hour. Is there any other solution apart from cron job?

Multiple while loops
I have several DB queries that I know should be returning results and aren't. I have a feeling it ha

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash