Remote Database Access


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey guys!!

OK, i'm used to only working with databases from the CPANEL, accessing phpMyAdmin after setting up a mysql database in the cpanel.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I've been asked to setup a website and the client has set up a database for me, but i havent got acces to cpanel, is there software i can access the database with that i can download, maybe an opensource one

All i've been given is a username and password :/
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
169 Like 17 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

mysql UNION | warning mysql_fetch_array !!
Code: <?php
$i = 0;
$query1="SELECT * FROM `products` WHERE `div

Packet Design
Hi All,
Im new about network programming and I want to design a protocol but I have some question

Simple program to copy files between two computers over the web
I use logmein free and often need to move files between my two computers. Generally, I move the file

TimeStamp Column Problem...
I'm mad at my self and thinking I'm a little retarded. It just be some one mistake I'm missing here.

Take info from one coloum and move to another
Hi all,

I have this:
Code: [Select]$array = "SELECT stock_id FROM stocks WHERE stock_

need to apply an if/else statement to Tim Thumb script
Not sure how to work this. I essentially want to call a variety of image sizes based on which style

Need help with basic sql
Hi,

I am using oracle 10g, and having some small doubts related to sql , here goes the si

Switch letters in message (basic cryptology)...
I am trying to switch letters around in a message for an application on my site (see here). The prob

read integers that returns a negative or prints the average
Im trying to finish this homework assignment by tommarow afternoon and I keep getting stuck.
Wr

how to get values from $_Post with onchange="form.submit();"?
Hi, I have a form that submit to itself with a file upload field and two other hidden field values.<

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash