Problem with the Update command used with a sqldataadapter

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm connected to a database on an SQL Server and I'm using a sqldataadapter, sqlconnection, sqldataset generated at DESIGNTIME.
I want to call the update command asociated with a sqldataadapter but I don't want to use all the parametres in the command becose I don't need to.
An sqlUpdateCommand created at DESIGNTIME look like this

this.sqlUpdateCommand1.CommandText = @"UPDATE masini SET producatoriID = @producatoriID, tip = @tip, combustibil = @combustibil, pret = @pret, [data achizitiei] = @Param2 WHERE (masiniID = @Original_masiniID) AND (combustibil = @Original_combustibil) AND ([data achizitiei] = @Original_data_achizitiei) AND (pret = @Original_pret) AND (producatoriID = @Original_producatoriID OR @Original_producatoriID IS NULL AND producatoriID IS NULL) AND (tip = @Original_tip); SELECT masiniID, producatoriID, tip, combustibil, pret, [data achizitiei] FROM masini WHERE (masiniID = @masiniID)";

Pls get me out of this mess.

And another thing. If you have some documentation on Crystal Reports (for SQL Server databases) please send me an e-mail with an attach file.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
134 Like 53 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

simple php table loop
Hi all,

I've the following code

<?php // Create category options

Cant display mysql data
Hey all,

I am learning php and my first goal is to create a simple CMS. At the moment I am st

How can I Compare two xml documents?
Hi all,

I am doing a POC for my project and I am using XE database 10g version.

EXplanation help
Hey all,

I am still fairly new to PHP programming and I am trying to put together a page wher

How to show a complete textarea ??
I enter Client Case Notes notes in a textarea field on a PHP form. The field is 5 rows deep and 70 c

PHP login form help (Done Most of It)
Hi i am having a problem, when i try logging in it is always saying "Invalid Login" im not

Problem in back link
I have page where i have given javascript back link but when i click on it browser give a message

Open/Close Links in Php
Hello, Hoping someone can inform me how I can get PHP to automatically open a set of links in a new

Displaying data from database into a 2 dimensional table
Good day!

I'm a beginner in PHP and I'm not expecting a full coding for this qestion. I'm jus

Rand() help needed
Hi all,

Can someone explain and give me a quick example of how I would go about this?

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash