Problem with the Update command used with a sqldataadapter


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm connected to a database on an SQL Server and I'm using a sqldataadapter, sqlconnection, sqldataset generated at DESIGNTIME.
I want to call the update command asociated with a sqldataadapter but I don't want to use all the parametres in the command becose I don't need to.
An sqlUpdateCommand created at DESIGNTIME look like this

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
this.sqlUpdateCommand1.CommandText = @"UPDATE masini SET producatoriID = @producatoriID, tip = @tip, combustibil = @combustibil, pret = @pret, [data achizitiei] = @Param2 WHERE (masiniID = @Original_masiniID) AND (combustibil = @Original_combustibil) AND ([data achizitiei] = @Original_data_achizitiei) AND (pret = @Original_pret) AND (producatoriID = @Original_producatoriID OR @Original_producatoriID IS NULL AND producatoriID IS NULL) AND (tip = @Original_tip); SELECT masiniID, producatoriID, tip, combustibil, pret, [data achizitiei] FROM masini WHERE (masiniID = @masiniID)";

Pls get me out of this mess.


And another thing. If you have some documentation on Crystal Reports (for SQL Server databases) please send me an e-mail with an attach file.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
134 Like 53 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

MSSQL/PHP
I am tryint to setup a webapplication developed in PHP, Apache2.0 and SQLServer2000 as backend which

Checkbox info wont include in Mailto
Hey, im new to php.
Basically I have made a form to request which type of job(s) are needed, whic

Get word number x from string?
How can I use a function to loop through a string, and "have a look at" every word in the

Big Problem!! Please help
Hi Guys,

Im making a website for a friend have encountered a really annoying problem. When ev

Any decent php formatter/beautifier/pretty printer?
Any decent php formatter/beautifier/pretty printer class/function?

I found the following whil

Any help with my email script?
I have an email script, I have not tested it, although someone tested it for me and said it worked f

if description does not contain the following words
Hello everyone,

I am parsing a MS Excel (.xls) file and adding it's content to a mySQL databa

Mysterious Timeouts
I've deployed a few simple AJAX-enabled web page to a local server that is accessed through the Inte

Help? Need help on project with templates involving mysql and php.
I'm having a hard time explaining what I want but basically here is what I have in place:

-Da

How can use this array as a key?
Say I have this array for example:


print_r($array);

Prints:
Code: [Select]Array

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash