Problem with the Update command used with a sqldataadapter

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm connected to a database on an SQL Server and I'm using a sqldataadapter, sqlconnection, sqldataset generated at DESIGNTIME.
I want to call the update command asociated with a sqldataadapter but I don't want to use all the parametres in the command becose I don't need to.
An sqlUpdateCommand created at DESIGNTIME look like this

this.sqlUpdateCommand1.CommandText = @"UPDATE masini SET producatoriID = @producatoriID, tip = @tip, combustibil = @combustibil, pret = @pret, [data achizitiei] = @Param2 WHERE (masiniID = @Original_masiniID) AND (combustibil = @Original_combustibil) AND ([data achizitiei] = @Original_data_achizitiei) AND (pret = @Original_pret) AND (producatoriID = @Original_producatoriID OR @Original_producatoriID IS NULL AND producatoriID IS NULL) AND (tip = @Original_tip); SELECT masiniID, producatoriID, tip, combustibil, pret, [data achizitiei] FROM masini WHERE (masiniID = @masiniID)";

Pls get me out of this mess.

And another thing. If you have some documentation on Crystal Reports (for SQL Server databases) please send me an e-mail with an attach file.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
134 Like 53 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

quick question
Hi ..

i have a question
how do i set a var so it displays via an echo
Code: $logo = '&a

Linked Keywords
I am trying to get a script that makes my predefined keyword converted to links and / or converted t

BSP Ext - tableView - Sort - NEWBIE
Hi,
I have been trying to get the sort to work. I have defined the column definitions by fillin

Adding post count
How would I make it so everytime someone clicks submit on my form, their row in the database for the

PHP, jAVASCRIPT setting input values, why isn't it working?
Hi:

I am calling this javascript:
<script language="javascript">

Help Optimizing code
Good Morning,

I wrote a small import function for a website of mine and I know there has to b

PHP Code reffering to database, doing something wrong.. pls help
Well i am quite new with PHP
and for school we have to make a PHP script which reffers to a Data

JSON SORT WITH PHP
I have two products that I want to sort by say "Id:17, value: xxx" using php
The page w

array ...
hi
Code: function formatCategories($categories, $parentId)
{
// $navCat stores all child

problem with php mysql query
Hi guy's...

I'm totally lost here..because don't have any idea how to make a query for grab r

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash